Senior Paid Social Manager wanted to join a Sport Digital Agency based in London, to play a crucial role in the delivery of a multi-year project, leading and implementing social strategy from the end client ensuring KPI’s are exceeded. Being experienced working with large media budgets to generate significant awareness and interest in the project across luxury, travel and lifestyle.
This role is paying up to £75,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The role is about creating an overarching social strategy both paid and organic social. Leading the project team on the execution of the strategy, devising a multi-year approach to achieve an ambitious reach target of followers and engagement, ensuring social media is maximised to meet and exceed business objectives.
To advise on media buying and track KPI’s, ensuring end-to-end campaign management and being in a client facing role, having to manage key stakeholders. Making sure they have market leading presence on social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other traditional and emerging channels. Even using influencers to act as brand ambassadors to reach the target audience.
What skills do you need?
- Expert knowledge of all paid media platform
- Extensive experience developing and implementing digital and social strategies
- First class knowledge and insight into all things social media
- Experienced working with large media budgets
- A strategic thinker who has the ability to make key decisions, backed by analytical proof
- Work ahead of the trends, generate and develop ideas and to innovate solutions to problems
- An interest in sport, culture, travel and tourism
- Experience directing content teams
- Developed and implemented influencer strategies
- Fluent in English with competency/fluency another language being an advantage but not a necessity
- Knowledge of project management tools
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £75,000 plus the opportunity to work with a really niche but exciting client, with high budget that will let you create strategies and work with diverse teams on a once in a lifetime 3 year project.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.