Senior Partnership Marketing Manager | TV | London | £50,000
Senior Partnership Marketing Manager
I am working on an amazing Senior Partnership Marketing Manager role for one of the most exciting names in the TV streaming business! In this role you will be a Brand Champion, and will be responsible for managing effective partnerships and executing successful campaigns for key brand partners. This is a BRAND NEW role within the business, that has been formed due to huge growth in their partnership marketing – so it is a fantastic time to join the company!!
About the role
- You will be working with key partners within the business embedding yourself within the partners marketing teams, ensuring campaigns and propositions are effectively communicated to the consumer
- Working closely with creative and media agencies, to deliver campaigns from brief through to execution, as well as working closely with research teams to ensure campaign objectives are tracked and optimised based on recommendations
- You will be the brand guardian, representing and protecting the brand identity through both 3rd party and internal communications
- Managing a high-performing Marketing executive, supporting their career development and campaign delivery
- Nurturing third party relationships and being the main point of contact, in order to make the most out of partnerships and optimise campaign effectiveness
- Reporting on channel and campaign performance and contributing to recommendations to enhance performance
- Developing Brand strategy, positioning, visual identity and tone of voice
- Taking a leadership position within an exciting, vibrant team – ensuring everyone is working to common goals
You will have a strong background in Partnerships Marketing, and the ability to build strong, effective partnerships with key strategic partners – you will also;
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Have experience bringing together two brands to drive business targets and deliver successful campaigns
- You will need to be creative, with experience managing campaigns from brief through to execution
- Have experience managing both creative and media agencies
- An understanding of how important consumer insight is to campaign development
- Strength and experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Relationship building is absolutely key to this role!
- Ideally you will have some management experience, but this isn’t essential – a desire to manage is definitely crucial though!
This is a fantastic role, within one of the most exciting brands in the UK market- if you are looking to work for a market-leading name, with a start-up feel – send us your application today!