About the role
Working for a UK leading e-commerce platform, the Senior Product Designer will be responsible for leading design practice and mentoring for your team, whilst working on designs from concept through to the live product.
The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for:
- Mentoring Junior Product Designers within the team, helping them to work closely to good design practices.
- Creating details solutions to user problems, using research to lead this process.
- Working closely with engineers on the product ensuring your solutions are feasible from delivery through to launch.
The Senior Product Designer will have:
- Strong UX or Product Design experience, with a portfolio to show this.
- Knowledge and understanding of user research techniques.
- Experience building product prototypes and solutions in agile sprints.
Bonus Points for:
- Design experience at an e-commerce company.
- A Relevant degree or qualification.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Product Designer to join a leading e-commerce platform aiming to achieve the best customer experience marketed and designed using cutting edge techniques.
Senior Product Designer
Around £65k + bonus
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.