About the Role:
Working for an Ed-Tech start-up, you will be looking to lead and deliver design solutions that are focused on delivering the best user experience possible. They are looking for an ambitious designer to join their growing team to drive the product process and push for growth with the Product.
- Working with your team, focusing on delivering the best user experience for the mobile app product.
- Leading the design process from problem to delivery as well as user research to help understand the users’ needs to deliver the best experience for them.
- Creating wireframes, storyboards and user flows, working with the marketing and product teams to help find the best solutions for the product.
- Working alongside the marketing team ensure brand consistency to protect the company’s brand identity.
What they’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience in design roles (UX, UI or Product) ideally with mobile apps focused on delivery.
- Someone with sharp attention to detail, who has proven experience in providing great user experiences.
- Someone who either has experience in doing user research, or is interested in doing user research.
- Nice to have: someone with strong start-up/scale-up experience.
What’s on Offer:
- The chance to be part of the founding team of this growing start-up company
- Up to £75k + bonus
- A dog friendly working environment!
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Product Designer to join the founding team of this start-up focusing on delivering a great customer experience to its mobile app users.
Senior Product Designer
Up to £75k + bonus
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.