Senior Product Designer needed for a highly innovative Global FX company, that offers bleeding edge financial technology for organisations to manage pricing, risk and volatility in over 150 currencies globally.
You will join as a Senior Product Designer on a highly innovative product, building out their currency / trading management platform which allows corporates and institutions to execute their foreign exchange requirements more effectively and efficiently internationally.
- Strong UX and UI experience, working on B2B, SaaS or other highly complex products
- Be an advocate for great UX research and data informed decision making
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment,
- Have Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What can they offer you:
- Competitive market salary, with additional bi-annual bonus aligned to company and personal performance
- Life-changing equity opportunities for team players that perform
- Award-winning office in the heart of Paddington, complete with a bar, gym, personal trainer, and a barbershop / hair salon.
- Legendary corporate trips abroad
- Quarterly company celebrations
- Private healthcare for you and your family from day one
- Office equipped with state of the art gym which is free to use
- Up to 33 days holiday, depending on years of service
- Early finishes on a Friday
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.