About the Role
A Start-up looking to democratise real estate investment is looking for a Senior Product Designer to join as the sole designer in a complete rebuild of the app.
You will be joining a small, high performing product team to deliver the next generation of the investment platform where investors see returns from both rental profits and capital growth. They are already profitable, and have built a strong community of investors, having proved the efficacy of the product you will be responsible for making them grow.
The company have leadership with a stable direction and backing of an established brand. You will get the wide exposure to the business and huge impact that will make you love working at a start up, without the constantly changing priorities.
- Be responsible for all design artefacts, and work across all design stages including initial discovery, research and journey mapping through to the execution of final high-fidelity designs
- Drive the future vision for the product, working closely with the Product team
- You’ll work to deeply understand the users you are designing for. Whether it’s user research sessions, , digging into usage analytics, or running your own research and analysis, you’ll strive to understand the what, why, and how of the problems you’re solving.
- At least 3 years’ experience in UX/UI design
- Experience carrying out end-to-end design
- Broad experience with mobile design patterns on multiple platforms (native mobile and web)
- Experience conducting customer / user research (first hand is a bonus)
What they can offer you
- up to £70,000
- 27 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Hybrid working in central London office
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.