Senior Product Lead – Personalisation | London | £90,000 + package
New role available for a Senior Product Lead to join one of the most exciting businesses in the digital and media space. This organisation is always looking to improve and innovate their products and services to provide the best customer experience. Within this role, you will be leasing with stakeholders and the wider Technology team to provide an exceptional customer experience and deepen customer engagement.
Salary is £90,000 + package.
As the Senior Product Lead you will be defining new product features through customer experience insights and user research aiming to improve the business existing content discovery and personalisation features ensuring that their customers have the best possible experience. You will play an active part in their revolution, constantly bringing innovation and brand new ideas.
You will be an experienced Senior Product Manager looking for a new challenge or a step up within their career, a proactive individual with a proven track record or managing and delivering complex digital products within the Personalisation space.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- You will have experience delivering and managing complex digital products.
- Great stakeholder management experience.
- Previous experience within Personalisation & Content Discovery is a MUST.
- You will be a proactive individual with a passion for innovation and technology.
- Demonstrable experience working with customer behaviour and user experience.
- Previous end to end experience managing product delivery.
- You will have experience working closely with designers and engineers defining new product features.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Product Manager to join the leaders in the digital media space. You will reap the rewards of a business that invests in you as much as their digital innovation.
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £90,000 + package
Industry: Online Media
“RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.”