The Senior Product Manager will join the UK’s leading ecommerce company with a key focus on delivering the best user experiences for customers and suppliers. You will be leading a cross functional team to improve user journeys and the overall customer experience on-site.
About the role
You will be leading a cross functional team, responsible for a specific phase of the user journey. You will also be responsible for roadmaps and backlogs, making sure that products are shipped on time and on budget. You will work on live issues on current technologies and well as building out new Product lines.
What skills do you need?
- Strong digital Product Management experience, ideally coming from ecommerce, travel or marketplace
- Experience leading cross functional teams
- Worked in an agile environment
- Experience with user research and discovery techniques
- Experience with key strategic initiatives
What can they offer you?
This company is based in Hertfordshire, with great benefits, a pool table and a ping pong table, massages on Fridays and flexible working with 1 day working from home available.