Senior Product Manager wanted for a huge in-home brand that works across the digital space in London. Working in a newly devised team that has heavy backing. This is an opportunity for you to own and build from scratch new products. Taking things from ideation, through to prototyping and then taking it to market, this is a commercially driven role, working with a dynamic and exciting team.
This role is paying up to £75,000 + bonus + generous benefits.
About the role
Working closely with the Head of Product and Propositions Manager, you’ll be working on new an innovative launches, working with the wider design, data and insights teams, Overhauling of pages, rebuilding and doing a lot of prototyping and testing to see what works and what doesn’t with the audience. With evidence that products would be commercially viable and beneficial, these will be taken to market and implemented.
What skills do you need?
- Must have experience building greenfield products – Ideation, building, developing, designing and taking new products to market
- Worked across the digital space for 4+ years, with experience with new product building and implementation
- Examples of conversion increases over a period of time from implemented new products
- Commercially driven and minded with proven experience with this
- Creative in your approach
What can they offer you?
A great culture and exciting opportunity to join a sub-set of a hugely backed and funded well known home brand with the opportunity to play a huge role in the progress and conversion on new product launches. With a competitive salary and fantastic benefits, based in the heart of London.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.