About the Role
Working for a mission-led start-up in the sustainability space, the Senior Product Manager will build SaaS products utilising cutting edge AI and computer vision technology to make a positive difference in the world.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the product strategy and vision
- Leading a cross functional team of engineering, design and data
- Use customer feedback and needs to innovate and expand the product
- Working closely with the founder and SLT on how to drive the company forward
The Senior Product Manager will have:
- Ideally worked on AI or CV products, if not B2B SaaS products
- Rigorous product processes
- Experience working in fast paced and agile environments
- Strong preference for start-up experience
This a great opportunity for a talented Senior Product Manager to join a well-funded and exciting mission-led start-up, working with cutting edge computer vision and AI products.
Senior Product Manager
£70 – 100k + equity
London / Hybrid
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.