About the role
Working for a high-growth retail technology scale-up, the Senior Product Manager will lead the strategy and vision for a mix of existing and greenfield products that are transforming the industry. The company are scaling rapidly across Europe, US and Asia. You will lead a team of 2 Product Managers.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- The strategy and roadmap for their product area and full e2e lifecyle from discovery to in-life.
- Leading a cross-functional agile squad to build best-in class digital products
- Working closely and collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Solving unstructured problems with your team efficiently.
The Senior Product Manager will have:
- Plenty of experience building great digital products
- An entrepreneurial mind-set and attitude
- Ideally worked in a start-up/scale-up environment before
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Come from sectors such as eCommerce, retail, travel, SaaS, b2c, b2b, etc.
- People management is ideal but not essential.
This a great opportunity for a talented Senior Product Manager to join a well-established, well-funded scale-up on a huge growth trajectory.
Senior Product Manager
£75-95k + bonus / stock options
Submit your details for more information about this position
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.