ABOUT THE ROLE
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Product Manager to join the UK’s number one womenswear retailer during a pivotal time of their digital growth.
You will be joining on an exciting journey to completely advance the online digital experience for their customers across web and app. With one of their best years to date financially, you have the chance to be a key member of the team to implement greenfield change.
- You will have the responsibility of creating customer-centric changes to the product roadmap across Search, Discovery, Navigation and Optimisation
- Support the Lead Product Manager to drive the product vision to increase profitability of existing features
- Strong proven ability to analyse data, utilise insights, trend analysis and user research to inform, determine and define the overall customer experience
- Responsibility for managing 3rd party supplier relationships
- Subject matter expert in eCommerce with exposure to data or search related products
- Experience within a Scrum or Kanban environment with the ability to work with cross functional teams
- Preferably have experience with working in eCommerce, travel or retail
- Good technical acumen with the ability to communicate effectively with developers and the wider leadership team
- Proven understanding of experience changes including discovery, home page, bag, account payments etc.
- Confident A/B testing experience.
- Up to £67,000 basic salary
- Performance related bonus
- 40% staff discount
- Life Assurance
- Medical Healthcare
- Group Pension Scheme
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.