A market leading Fintech scale-up have an urgent requirement for a Senior Product Manager to join their growing product team in London. This role offers the opportunity to help develop new and improve existing products for their investment customers.
About the role
For starters, you’ll be designing a product from scratch with a team of engineers; responsible for back-end functionality, user journeys and more. You will work in cross-functional teams, bridging the gap between different services, as well as bringing new features to clients globally, via their regional teams.
What skills do you need?
- Ideally 5+ years’ Product Management experience.
- Experience hiring and managing product managers and/or engineers.
- Sufficient understanding of investment concepts i.e ETF’s, Mutual funds etc.
- Experience with analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Looker.
- Experience building a product from scratch or significantly scaling existing products.
- Technical background i.e. Computer Science degree or background in software engineering.
What can they offer you?
This internationally renowned fintech can offer the Senior Product Manager a competitive package (including generous stock options and a great benefits package), a fantastic working culture and the opportunity to help scale a fledgling part of the business with huge potential.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.