About the role:
Awesome opportunity for a Senior Product Manager for a global Media company. You will be tasked with developing an outstanding in-app experience with the goal of supporting the company in driving acquisition and retention for the in-app purchase journey.
You will be evolving, building and delivering amazing customer experiences across sales and service products for the UK, Ireland, Germany & Italy. Your deep product knowledge and expertise will be fundamental in building a compelling product vision, delivering customer journeys that excite customers to sign-up and buy the content that they love. A key part of the role would be to track the impact of the product changes, by using data & insight to inform your decisions in delivery and setting the key product metrics.
You’ll be working with an incredible team to take accountability for driving high-profile ideas through the full product life-cycle. Collaboration will also be a big part of the role, as you with be working closely with a wide range of stakeholders including the Design and Research team to uncover customer pain points.
What skills you need:
- A naturally curious mindset, proactive in nature and an entrepreneurial thinker
- A strong track record of building and executing digital products that delight customers
- Proven experience with experimentation methodologies
- Experience of subscription services would be helpful but is not essential, otherwise, eCommerce or app experience would go a long way
- Outstanding communications and collaboration skills
- An initiative and drive to push for progress
What responsibilities will you have:
- Own and deliver some awesome greenfield products that touch millions of customers across 6 countries
- Develop and implement exceptional in-app purchase journeys
- Own the in-life experience for customers, set OKRs and use experimentation to optimise and improve experiences and journeys
- Set and track key product metrics using data to inform decisions in the delivery
- Proactively identify and drive high-profile ideas through the full product lifecycle
- Influence and engage a wide range of stakeholders
What they can offer you:
- Salary: Up to £95,000
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Benefits: Pension, health, gym, cinema pass
- Hybrid working, ideally 2-3 days in the office (London)