About the role:
Working for a well-known public sector organisation going through a digital transformation, the Senior Product Manager will lead the strategy and build of digital products, services and platforms that will help to transform and digitise the industry. It’s very much tech-for-good and will genuinely help people all over the UK.
Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Defining the long term product strategy.
- Scoping the requirements of the MVP (lots of user research already been done).
- Owning the end-to-end product roadmap.
- Leading a cross functional team of engineering, design, research, etc.
- Working closely and collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide the insight and strategic direction for the content and user research teams to ensure product development and testing are informed by the needs of users.
The Senior Product Manager will have:
- Strong product management experience building user focused digital products.
- Worked in agile environments.
- Experience or ability to build products from early-stage, not just tweak existing ones.
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management.
- Candidates may come from a variety of sectors including public sector, eCommerce, retail, travel, edtech, learntech, fintech, government, tech for good, etc.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Senior Product Manager to transform a vital public service for the UK population. The Project is extremely well funded and you’ll work closely with leaders in the industry. They can offer a great benefits package including +25% pension.
Senior Product Manager
London / hybrid
£50-60k + benefits, including +25% pension
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.