About the role:
Working for a high-growth, innovative SaaS startup in the data space, the Senior Product Manager will lead a product area, owning the long-term strategy and managing a cross functional team of people from engineering, UX and data. They have 1000’s of customers using their products all around the world, ranging from small businesses to global corporates.
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for:
- Own the product strategy and roadmap from ideation to in-life for products that will help customers collect, manipulate, visualise and use their data in cutting edge ways
- Lead a talented team of engineers, design and data to build best in class digital products for a range of companies across different industries and verticals
- Scale an exciting business area
The Senior Product Manager will have:
- Strong product management experience building SaaS products
- A good technical understanding, although a technical background isn’t a must
- Rigorous product processes
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management
- Any experience in data, analytics, AI or ML products would be beneficial, but not a necessity
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Product Manager to join a well-funded startup in an exciting space that is scaling globally at a rapid rate. They have a remote first culture, but also have an office in London if you did want to go in.
Senior Product Manager
£80k + generous stock
Remote or London