Senior Product Manager(s) needed in a world leading, high valued fintech. Become a part of one of the top start-ups in the UK who pride themselves on being a work place to learn, grow and try new things.
About the role
You will guide and inspire a committed team of engineers and designers to solve the most impactful problems for millions of people sending money globally.
The roles will involve designing the hold product at the technical level, from user interactions and product features. To the supplier integrations, operation administration processes and toolkits. Accounting, regulatory reporting and more. You will understand, frame and prioritise the problems worth tackling, create a clear product roadmap that helps your team get closer to the mission.
What skills do you need?
- You have built a product in asset management space or have prolific personal experience in investments.
- You’re fluent in technical finance, accounting and conversational in macro economics.
- A track record of delivering user experience on Web, iOS and/or Android.
- You have multiple years of experience as a product manager and you have a track record of moving product metrics significantly.
- You have solid technical understanding, and can help a team prioritise technological investments, reduce tech debt, fix bugs, run A/B tests, and ship new features.
- A strong design background and pay attention to details.
- You’ve used quantitative data to inform choices and evaluate successes.
- You’re comfortable with analytics tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc).
What can they offer you?
Work in a company with a great culture that constantly strives for innovation and success. Be rewarded with a great benefits package and competitive salary.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age