Senior Product Owner | Horsham, West Sussex | 6 month contract | Day Rate Negotiable | Insurance
My client is a major player with in the insurance industry and are like everyone else going through a digital transformation. You as the Senior Product Owner will be critical to the roll out of their transformation programme in the UK personal lines business.
The Senior Product Owner Role
This role is the digital design lead within the overall programme structure and is therefore going to be responsible for making key digital design decisions acting as the lynchpin between the business, digital and CIO to make sure user and business needs are understood and translated into effective solutions.
Day to day duties:
- Own & co-ordinate the digital programme of work Unity influencing the customer agenda
- Define high level digital requirements that influence broader decisions in the programme across the overall technology solution
- Lead on research, user testing and service design to ensure the voice of the end customer and intermediary is at the heart of transformation design
- Ensure the target end to end customer journey is engineered to be best in class across digital and non-digital channels
- Carry out regular competitor and industry analysis to understand the landscape and deliver products that are future proof
- Embed agile ways of working across the programme ensuring where possible products are delivered in quick succession and iterated upon
- Hold regular engagements with senior stakeholders to ensure that the digital processes, decisions and deliverable’s are well understood and supported
- Attend Design Lead Forums and be the voice of digital ensuring decisions made adhere to overall digital strategy
I think this role sounds great, so please drop me a call on: T: 0207 265 7810 M: 07598 947676 E: email@example.com