Senior Recruitment Consultant (Contract) | SHOREDITCH | UP TO £45,000 BASIC + COMMISSION
RedCat Digital are seeking ambitious recruiters with a proactive attitude who are able to demonstrate a passion for sales and the digital/ mobile, advertising, marketing or IT arena. We were one of the first specialist digital recruitment agencies in the UK, established before the likes of Facebook & Google were household names and have been helping to build this fascinating sector since 2000.
Our values are honesty, integrity and transparency. We want to stay at the cutting edge of the sector and have successfully partnered with industry leading brands such as Amazon, Apple, Sky, Microsoft, Yahoo!, ASOS, Burberry, Razorfish for over 15 years in some cases, making over a hundred specialist placements with some brands.
We are looking for Recruiters who want to calve out a long-term career, immerse themselves in our sector and become a market leader in their chosen discipline. In return we will offer comprehensive training, a market leading commission structure and rapid career progression.
2018 saw the launch of RedCat’s contract division to build on the successes of our permanent offering and grow our contractor book which is currently sitting on 55 runners. We’re looking for experienced contract consultants who wish to play a pivotal part in the success and development of this department.
Contract consultants with experience across the digital space will be able to capitalise on our existing client base built over the past 18 years, which includes global corporate organisations as well as incredibly exciting start-ups and unicorns. The team currently covers UX, UI, Front End, Mobile, and there are clear opportunities to expand across Back End, DevOps, Product, Big Data, as well as to continue to build on the current verticals.
This is an opportunity for an already successful consultant to come in, build a market and to create their own footprint within the division and to be in a position to progress to management level within 18 months – 2 years.
- Talent attraction – market mapping and head-hunting – once you’re up and running, you will get the opportunity to bring on a trainee and to support their development in order to build your own area in the contract division.
- Business Development – working closely with other consultants to open existing accounts and developing new long term partnerships
- Marketing/ developing your recruitment brand – working with our marketing manager your role will be to build our brand as the recruitment partner of choice within your sector of choice. We are looking to invest significantly in sponsoring events and giving something back to the community we partner with.
What we can offer you
- Market leading remuneration including strong basic salaries, coupled with an industry leading commission structure (achieve 30% commission on billings above £40K in any month)
- Trust – we commit to giving you the freedom, tools and development to be successful and we believe in quality over quantity.
- Monthly reviews that actually support you – instead of spending an hour talking about KPI’s, you will have open discussions about how to best develop your market and come up with clear actions that actually make an impact.
- Highly defined career path – Truly meritocratic environment, targets & promotions are all transparent from day one so you know exactly what you need to achieve to progress.
- Weekly training sessions and ongoing coaching from management and directors
- Open access to an exciting client base built over 18 years
- Marketing – what consultant actually likes marketing? We have a full-time marketing manager who will support you with creating marketing leading job ads that reach a wider audience.
- The opportunity to be part of a growing and highly ethical team – if your aim is to become a leader, you will receive the support to get there.
- Incentives – trips to Las Vegas, New York, Milan
- Remote working
- 1 duvet day per year
- Ability to work autonomously within a relaxed environment with self-motivated consultants
What we need from you
- Passion, drive, energy, determination and commitment to build a successful contract market. Make sure you still have it in you!
- Exceptional attention to detail – we are not looking over your shoulder 24/7 and we don’t want to.
- Methodical/ analytically minded – KPI’s are not our thing, you actually need to understand how to grow a market.
- Intellectual horsepower – clients come to us when assignments are tough, with our deep knowledge of the sector, RedCat Digital offer advice and guidance on how to source even the scarcest of talent. We want you to become a thought leader
- Passion for providing world class levels of service to all candidates and clients. Our brand is everything, we look after it.
- A demonstrable interest in all things Digital/ Mobile/ Social and a passion to keep up to date with the latest market trends.