Senior SEO Executive | Gaming | London | £35,000
Senior SEO Executive wanted for leading gaming company to work as part of the SEO team, working hands-on, in this senior SEO role, you will be responsible for covering both on-page and technical SEO and be working on building, maintaining and improving search rankings.
This role is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
- A Technical SEO specialist
- A Content SEO specialist
- Strong communication skills and ability to get people to ‘buy into you and your ideas’
- Foresight in seeing trends within SEO and the surrounding area.
- Be able to identify opportunities to drive traffic to sites
- Experience in various SEO tools and applications (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, DeepCrawl)
- Expert knowledge of Google algorithms and history
- Can work creatively and collaboratively to tackle problems in a dynamic and fast-paced manner
About the role
Within this Senior SEO Executive position you will be responsible for both technical and content SEO, whilst working on building, maintaining and improving search rankings for the sites that you will be working on.
About the company
The specialises in designing, building and populating websites within the gaming and betting industry. Despite being at 70+ headcount at the moment, they’ve grown extremely quickly in the last 3 years and still have an amazing hardworking but fun start-up culture. They offer amazing benefits which includes 25 days holiday + Christmas break + bank holidays + birthday day off, annual company trip to retreats all over the globe and £1000 training budget per person to develop and grow their skill set each year plus many more great benefits.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP