Senior SEO Manager required for a leading eCommerce retailer. As Senior SEO Manager, you will be responsible for leading and developing the SEO programme across my clients website. You will drive the SEO strategy and third-party engagement and liaise with teams across digital to ensure that all digital content, inspiration and event activity is fully leveraging SEO best practice.
About the role
The Senior SEO Manager responsibilities will include:
- To lead the in-house SEO team. You will create, develop and communicate a robust plan for SEO for my client. You will be accountable for achieving visit and revenue targets, particularly across strategic priority categories.
- To manage and closely monitor our strategic relationships with third party agencies to ensure our search strategy is achieved. You will have strong day-to-day management of these relationships and will ensure that KPI’s and targets are being achieved.
- Accountable for the achievement of targets relating to SEO visits, revenue and conversion across the website. Consistent and thorough communication of key performance metrics and general updates as required.
- Upskill and empower the SEO team (and other relevant individuals) to make better use of datasets across the available toolset, driving action, improving workflows and market understanding.
- The role holder has responsibility for SEO budgets along with the ongoing management of these relationships and has the authority to add and change suppliers and third party partners.
- To champion and increase the awareness of our SEO channel and activities across wider stakeholder groups and functions. Improve business wide understanding of SEO trends and market, through careful analysis of market data.
What skills you need
- You will have exceptional knowledge and experience of the natural search market, it’s trends and direction.
- You will engage your team, and the key stakeholders you work closely with, to continue to drive a ‘digital mindset’ shift across the organisation. You will have developed outstanding people leadership and communication skills as well as experience of managing within a fast moving, and often complex, environment. Your influencing skills will be critical for you to effect change and to get things done at pace.
- Demonstrates strong communication skills, being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the business through compelling insights and effective presentation of results
- You will be a confident decision maker and will demonstrate the ability to use sounds commercial and technical judgement, to prioritise and deal effectively with fast changing scenarios, and to ensure that decisions are made and communicated in a timely manner. You will be highly effective at developing strong working relationships with key colleagues across many business areas.
- You will build strong relationships with strategic partners and third parties, engaging directly with senior colleagues within these organisations. You will use your awareness of our wider digital agenda and priorities to communicate effectively and will take responsibility for protecting existing digital revenue streams as well as identifying new, incremental opportunities.
What they can offer you
My client are a leading brand within their field and a household name. They offer a very competitive salary along with a great benefits package which includes a car allowance which can be taken as cash.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.