About the role
Senior Social Content Producer required for a great independent agency based in London. They are a social media disturber and working with some amazing brands with some super creative social media campaigns. They are looking for a passionate, clever, senior social content producer to join the team and help deliver ideas that win the feed across film, motion, CGI and still.
This a pivotal role and more than a producer, you will be a key operational player in a rapidly growing, successful social content agency working closely with the founder and senior social co-ordinator to help shape their content offering.
This role would be perfect for a seasoned content producer who has a wealth of experience across film, motion and still. You will have a strong creative eye matched with an excellent grounding in numbers. The successful candidate will relish the challenge of helping to build a business as well as delivering ground-breaking campaigns with a high level of autonomy.
What Skills you need:
The successful Candidate will also have the following skills / experience:
- Experience of working either for a brand or in an agency environment working on well-known brands
- Culturally aware – strong appreciation of popular creative trends
- A professional, positive, passionate and bullet-proof energy
- Confident presenting and communicating with clients at senior level in global brands
- A self-starting entrepreneurial spirit with a strong appreciation of P&L
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines
- A pro-active approach to building and managing bespoke creative and shoot talent
- Ready to help build a business offering and make an impact
- Social-first content experience – understanding social channels, feed impact and formats
- Excellent with numbers and negotiation
- High standards and attention to detail
- A well-established black book of creatives spanning, film, motion, CGI and stills
What they can offer you:
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to join a super creative indie that is doing some amazing work with some amazing brands. If you are looking for a company that you can help grow and be part of the leadership team this is the role for you!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.