Senior Social Media Executive wanted for one of the most successful independent creative agencies in London. Reporting into the Social Media Director, you will be working across an array of exciting accounts ranging from FMCG, Retail and Leisure. Joining a dynamic team, coming in to run social channels, create shareable social content and to report on campaign performance.
About the role
You will be working in a creative hub. Alongside creatives and under the Social Media Director, you will be working on a strategic level, reporting and analysing social campaign performance across the main social channels and keeping on top of trends to provide insight on where to best target the content being created. Also running the day-to-day channels, you will have ownership of these, creating the content alongside creatives to develop award winning campaigns.
What skills do you need?
- A minimum of 3 years experience within a creative agency
- Experience reporting on campaign performance to senior stakeholders
- Have run social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube on a large scale
- A self-starter and passionate about Social Media and social process
- Experience creating shareable content and writing social copy
- A background in Creative Advertising or Creative Copywriting
- Always stay on top of the latest trends within the social space
What can they offer you?
A fantastic dynamic and creative agency in London where they value creativity and hard work but also have fun. Some cool offices where its a collaborative environment and there is opportunity to progress.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.