Senior Social Media Manager wanted to join a diverse and exciting creative agency in London. Working on an exciting account and having client facing role, being embedded within the agency and client, working on a local and global level across the EMEA regions to bring awareness of a huge global brand.
This role is paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
Being embedded on one key account, working across the EMEA regions, this role will be working to grow the social presence of an already well known brand. Day-to-day managing the content calendars, reporting on campaign performance and providing insights into competitors and feeding back to the internal team, you will be the point of contact for the client to agency. Being able to develop content and write engaging social copy and be at the forefront of emerging social media landscape. You need to be a creative thinker who can generate ideas and work closely with the Head of Social, having strong communication skills to manage the client and relay back to the agency, this is a great opportunity with exciting projects ahead. There will be travel involved with this role around the world!
What skills do you need?
- Managed content calendars, both weekly and monthly, including forecasting
- Experience working within an agency working on large consumer brands
- Experienced with tackling social strategy and implementing it
- Worked in a client facing position and beneficial if you have been embedded working directly on site for the client.
- Be a creative at heart, experienced coming up with campaign concepts
- A self-starter, someone passionate about Social Media and social process
- Great written communication, experience writing social copy
- Experienced with using social listening tools such as Sprinklr and Hootsuite
- A background in Creative Advertising or Creative Copywriting
- Have past experience reporting on campaign performance and presenting to clients and senior stakeholders
- Understand crisis management for always on social content and worked with senior staff to provide recommendations
What can they offer you?
A great culture and exciting clients and account, being exposed to numerous other account and areas within the agency, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way and a lot of exciting work ahead. Offering a salary of up to £50,000 dependant on experience.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.