About the role
Senior Social Media Video Producer required for a Global News Publisher with a focus on the Gen Z audience. The Senior Social Media Video Producer will be joining an award winning production and video social team. You will work as part of the production team who have responsibility for video output across my clients owned and operated platforms and social channels including, but not limited to, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok and YouTube.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Pitch, script, edit and produce original and assigned video content for all platforms
- Create data-driven content based on an in-depth understanding of analytics
- Have a thorough understanding of user generated and archive content, gathering footage and editing
- Continually work to innovate and improve video output
- Ensure content is in line with my clients brand and tone of voice
- Ensure content meets editorial, ethical and legal standards
What Skills you need:
The ideal candidate will be a social native and experienced video editor with a keen eye for a story who can work collaboratively across the production team to ensure we are continually producing exciting and engaging video, social, commercial and editorial content.
The successful candidate will also have the following skills and experience:
- Keen news sense and interest in Gen Z and pop culture
- Experience of editing content for Snapchat
- In-depth understanding of how online video works
- Creative approach to visual storytelling Skills and experience
- Relevant university degree/ qualification or equivalent experience working in social media, video production or other relevant field
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects skills, desirable
- Sound knowledge of media law
- Experience of line producing/ overseeing junior team members
What they can offer you:
My client is a leader in their field and offer the successful candidate not only the opportunity to work with some of the best in the business but also some of the nicest!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.