Senior User Researcher required to join a passionate and growing boutique consultancy here in London. The company is on a mission to work with clients who are going to make a positive impact on society – whether that’s within Government or Non-for-profit teams to name a few. They’re in a very exciting period of growth within the User Research team as their workload continues to pour in from different directions, and you’re expertise is needed to help with these multiple requirements.
With this opportunity, you’ll certainly have your voice heard for new ideas as this is a chance for you to not only being hands on with research needs, but work in collaboration with other Researchers to assist in shaping and creating the strategy for future research. With this position, there will be an element of travel involved which will see you right on the front line of research. It’s important that you’re confident not only working independently but able to operate in a collaborative team whilst sharing your knowledge with junior researchers.
As they’re really looking for a very talented Researcher who bring new ideas to the table, in return you’ll be rewarded with a salary up to £70,000 plus further benefits.
- 5+ years’ experience within a similar organisation with a solid understanding of UX Research processes
- Strong experience and knowledge of GDS practices
- Passionate to solve problems with the end user at the heart of your work
- Breadth of of different research methods, particularly confident analysing quantitative and qualitative data to support the design process effectively
- Confident and clear communication skills
- Being part of a small team, you’ll be able to work in a collaborative manner with the other designers
- Ability to envisage and execute research plans for both short and long term needs
- Academic background would be a significant advantage
About the company
This consultancy continue to go from strength to strength with big plans for 2020 for the User Research team. You’ll be joining a growing team in London with very exciting expansion plans for further growth, which you’ll be a part from day one.
They’re constantly seeking new and innovative ways to make the user’s experience become simpler and easier. With their commercial growth set in motion, you’ll be offered ample opportunity to further develop your personal skills and responsibilities within a team who constantly seek ways to better themselves, but also want only the absolute best for their customers.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.