We are looking for Senior UX Designers to join a globally market leading online job board. They are growing their design team by 40% with a focus on designers who are naturally explorative and strong in discovery lead design.
You will join at a time when the business is become faster and more adaptable, the incoming designers will help the team drastically improve their time to market. Their major focus is on working with their product teams to deliver MVPs faster and work on a variety of POC before scaling the product throughout the business.
Big priorities for them include making each part of the experience is tailored to the specific user, what their interests are and what kind of role they are looking for. They have brought in high numbers of data scientists, ML and NLP engineers to support this, and are looking to build a design team that can deliver truly market leading interactive designs.
- 4+ UX design, with a strong portfolio that demonstrates your design process and problem-solving skills
- Experience with end to end UX Design, including user research methodologies.
- Works well in discovery lead environments where the design team is pivotal in leading the direction of the product
What they can offer:
- Salary from £70,000 – £85,000
- Company performance bonus
- 29 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
- Hybrid working in multiple locations in the South of England and Europe including Central London