Senior UX Researcher wanted for a Global B2B Retailer to work across international markets. The ‘Amazon’ of the B2B world, this company still sticks to their startup up feel. Their award winning UX team consists of multiple UX designers and researchers with an incredible blend of academic and commercial experience! Now, they’re looking for someone with the knack to truly understand customer issues.
About the role
Being a Senior UX researcher, you’ll be conducting and managing UX research through interviews, lab testing, developing personas to name etc. You will have a massive customer base and product range, which will naturally give you the opportunity to exercise all of your UX research skills. As a Senior UX Researcher you will be experienced in all aspects of the research phase. From planning to execution and have knowledge of range of research techniques, qualitative and quantitative.
- Continually provide insights into needs of the customers and identify opportunities for key improvements
- Produce and share actionable UX research insights across all stages of the user centred design process
- Have strong stakeholder management skills, working with key members to identify requirements and priorities for the UX research
- Create testing plans to facilitate recruitment requirements and study objectives
- Partner with the analytics team to discover trends within the customer behaviour and use these to strengthen the insights
- Draw upon a range of customer insight sources including customer feedback, research, and direct communication
- Develop channels across the business to access and disseminate customer insights and research findings
- Work collaboratively with a UX Research and Design team
- You’re an enthusiastic User Experience Researcher, with at least three years commercial experience.
- Experienced in working closely with stakeholders to advise on User Experience
- Proven experience and capability in Usability Testing
- You’re confident – able to work individually or with a wider team
- Must have excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects in a fast-paced Agile environment
About the company
The company is a global B2B retailer who have created a UX team at the core of their digital hub. They’re constantly evolving, providing a truly user-centric environment which is inspired from the CEO himself. They work across international markets, generate over £2-3 million worth of sales every single day and still have an amazing start-up like culture! They pride themselves on innovation and are committed to unlocking the full potential of the omni-channel experience, so you will be a fundamental part of the business.
They offer incredible training opportunities and you will no doubt be working with some of the best UX Researchers in the market.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.