About the Role
One of the largest recruitment platforms in the world is looking for a German speaking Senior UX Researcher to join a research team of 10, working across their brands focussing on a German user base.
They are looking to become much more focussed on generative research and need someone who is proactive about instigating research studies.
As recruitment platforms become more and more important in peoples lives over the next year, this is an opportunity to make a real difference to what can be such a difficult process for people.
They have offices across the UK and Europe, so most countries can be hybrid or remote.
- Promote user-centred design principles and best practice across the organisation. Champion UX Research across the organisation, educating, influencing, and guiding stakeholders and partners
- Own, lead and execute all research activities, ensuring that the appropriate processes, principles, and resources are engaged to generate quality outcomes for customers and the business
- Be a natural expert in your field, an experienced practitioner in tune with industry trends and developments
- At least 4 years’ experience in UX research
- Experience with successfully influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience managing, executing and analysing usability test sessions or focus group sessions.
- Have excellent knowledge of planning and executing appropriate qualitative and quantitative research methods, operating within design thinking and agile delivery ways-of-working
- Strong analytic skills; comfortable working with big, complex, numerical data
What they can offer you
- 29 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.