About the role
SEO Audience Development Manager required for a global publisher in their New York Office. To apply for this role you must have right to remain in the US and not require sponsorship or visa’s.
The SEO Audience Development Manager will be joining the highly successful Audience Development team that is composed of SEO and content experts, working to reach and build audiences for my client’s diverse online brands. The Audience Development team helps brand connect to their 400+ million fans online through search engine optimization and content strategies, maximizing organic and social referrals alike.
The SEO Audience Development Manager (ADM) will work with editorial teams to drive growth to multiple brand websites. With primary focus on SEO, the ADM will use a number of tools to monitor and improve performance, as well as advising on audience growth and editorial strategy.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Help build SEO content strategies to improve and stabilize brand visibility in search engines for multiple brands
- Performing ongoing SEO reporting sorting and analysing website date – adding insight from the findings
- Perform SEO content research (including remaining up-to-date on industry trends and performing keyword research)
- Provide Technical SEO support, working with development teams as needed
- Provide editorial support, auditing and suggesting content improvements and updates based on competitor analyses and brand organic search goals.
What skills you need
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in SEO, preferably within a content/publishing environment
- Ability to research and present actionable data
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Understanding of media landscape with a general interest in media and marketing
- Familiarity with a range of SEO, analytics and/or SEO media tools
What they can offer you
Along with working with some amazing people my client also offer a great benefits package which includes:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- 401k match
- Employee Staff Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Spend Account (FSA)
- A share in our success – every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free food (monthly munchies, bagel Fridays, fresh fruit & snacks and coffee and tea on tap)
- Central office locations with cool open plan working spaces. We operate a flexible working plan and are COVID secure
- Gym discounts
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Annual Future conference – get together with your colleagues to celebrate success and look forward to what’s next
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.