SEO Executive wanted to join a well-respected and growing digital marketing agency based in London. Working across multiple exciting clients in differing markets and industries. Liaising with clients to help them understand SEO opportunities and to develop long term strategies, conducting site audits to identify areas of improvement and monitoring on-page optimisation, technical, content creation, links and authority. This plus getting stuck into the day-to-day execution.
This role is paying up to £28,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be getting hands on and into the day-to-day execution of SEO strategies, working with clients and not being hidden away in the back of the office. Educating on how SEO can be improved and showing the evidence behind it though site audits and conducting internal and external content optimisation strategies to ensure all is being maximised whilst working in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
What skills do you need?
- A passion for SEO and different areas within multiple industries with working knowledge if SEO
- Ability to use Google Analytics , familiar with website CMS’s and awareness of other SEO tools
- Conducted site audits and reported on performance
- Worked in a client facing role – Agency or Client Side
- Work in a collaborative environment with internal and external teams
- Working to tight deadlines, being proactive, flexible and delivering to the agency and clients high standards
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £28,000, flexible working and fantastic progression within the company. With all of the senior positions within the business coming from those who have started in junior positions. Based in London, they have great working hours and good benefits with an exciting and collaborate culture.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.