SEO & SEM Specialist | Telco | London | £45,000
SEO & SEM Specialist required to join a market-leading Telco brand based in London. This is a brand new role for the B2B arm of the business, that offers an incredible opportunity to drive a real change within one of the biggest names in the UK market – helping them take a further step on their digital journey. The role offers up to £45,000 + benefits.
- You will need to be an expert in driving key metrics and change through SEO and PPC
- Stakeholder management skills are key to this role, you will also need to be accustomed to working with a wide range of teams including Content, UX, UI and Product Management
- Experience working across a vast digital estate would definitely be beneficial
- Proven track record of driving traffic through SEO optimisation
- Experience setting strategy as well as managing and optimising campaigns
- Budget management experience
- Background in managing agencies on large scale projects
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion and online customer acquisition
- Strong experience using website analytics tools i.e. Google Analytics, Omniture
- Experience using bid management tools as well as A/B and multivariate experiments
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms and ranking factors
- Experience optimising copy and landing pages for SEM
- Experience working with Content, Editorial and Marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and programming
About the role
Within this SEO & SEM specialist role you will be building out the SEO and PPC strategy from scratch, working across a vast digital estate. Your role will be to own and build this capability, and you will be measured on what traffic is driven to the websites. This is an incredibly important hire for the company, as this is a brand new area of investment so you will really be able to see the changes you are making. The majority of the role will be focused on optimising SEO, but you will also be setting the strategy and running pilot campaigns focused on PPC.
About the company
This is an organisation with huge plans for investment in to SEO and SEM. Their goal is to amaze customers and colleagues alike, with a wide range of solutions and cutting-edge capabilities focused on the B2B market.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Location: Central London
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £45,000 + benefits
Location: Central London