SEO Specialist | Media & Gaming | London | £30,000 – £40,000
SEO Specialist wanted to join exciting Media & Games brand based in London. This is a hands on role, in which you will be responsible for covering both on-page and technical SEO. Focusing on building, maintaining and improving search rankings. This role offers up to £40,000 + some amazing benefits!!
- Ideally you will have at least 3 years experience within SEO, open to agency or client-side
- Strong experience using a range of SEO tools and apps, including (but not limited to) SEMRush, Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, DeepCrawl etc.
- Highly analytical, with the ability to diagnose problems
- Proven track record of successful optimisation
- Strong knowledge of Google Algorithms
- Experience dealing with site penalties and recovery
- Excellent knowledge of site architecture
About the role
Within this SEO Specialist role you will be working creatively and collaboratively to take on problems in a dynamic manner. You will have full ownership of projects, and will not only be able to make suggestions and recommendations to the company, but also have the ability to implement those changes. You will focus on both on-page and technical SEO.
About the company
The specialises in designing, building and populating websites within the gaming and betting industry. Despite being at 70+ headcount at the moment, they’ve grown extremely quickly in the last 3 years and still have an amazing hardworking but fun start-up culture. They offer amazing benefits which includes 25 days holiday + Christmas break + bank holidays + birthday day off, annual company trip to retreats all over the globe and £1000 training budget per person to develop and grow their skill set each year plus many more great benefits.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: EH@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £30,000 – £45,000
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.