Site Reliability Engineer
This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing, FinTechs in the UK, which has seen a 2000% growth in assets under management in just 3 years. They have had a significant investment, raising £165 million in their last round of funding and investment from J.P Morgan, Legal & General and Chrysalis. They have also backed the likes of Klarna, Wise and Starling Bank.
They are well decorated for awards and have been recognised among the top 25 companies to work for in the UK for the last 2 years, ranking among the 10 places to work in tech 2021.
Since its inception in 2014, they have seen incredible growth and are now looking to expand its SRE team to protect against scalability, maintainability, performance, and security issues.
If you are a seasoned SRE engineer, you are ambitious, have a hunger to learn, have a passion for disrupting standard practices, and want to enjoy being part of a fantastic company. Then this is the role for you!
What skills you need:
- Experience supporting websites and/or APIs on hyper-scale cloud providers (especially AWS) and SaaS products
- Extensive experience with CD and working in zero-downtime deploy environments.
- Experience defining Full-stack security and performance metrics for web platforms and alerting on breaches of those metrics.
- Linux experience is necessary
- A Strong understanding of either Python or Ruby and configuration management tools like Terraform or Ansible
- Helpful if you have experience with Data Dog, incident management tooling and container platforms like AWS EKS or Kubernetes
Engineering ethos: keep it small and clean and ensure that it has thorough test coverage.
The team is passionate about OOP, TDD and DDD and has 96% test coverage through collaboration and strong code review practices.
What they can offer you:
– Up to £125,000 + 25 Days holiday + 5% matched pension
They also offer + 1 extra day holiday after 2 years and then every year up to 30 days. Maternity – 6 months fully paid / Paternity – 3 weeks fully paid.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.