Social Analyst wanted to join a leading content agency based in London, working across a range of B2B and B2C clients on new briefs, campaigns and pitches. As a integral part of the strategy team you will be the agency’s go to for all aspects of performance, data and data research.
This role is paying up to £45,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
This role is working within the strategy team and you will be the go to person with the agency for all things data. You will also be working in partnership with sister media agencies within the UK and Europe to inform and interpret data for paid social campaigns, but also grow your knowledge and within the business.
What skills do you need?
- Collating and gathering data to inform on pitches and client briefs
- Analysing data for content and paid media
- Working with the paid media team to set KPI’s across paid performance (predominantly social)
- Agency experience or be an extremely confident communicator as you will be communicating with clients (along with client services lead) – overseeing any data queries, questions or data heavy presentations
- Gathering and interpreting data, and translating results to wider strategy and agency teams
- Being the go to person in the business for Data and how to use that data
- Advising on and implementing new innovative ways to collect and use data to inform ongoing briefs and campaigns
- Compiling data to win new business pitches – along with the wider agency teams
- Very keen eye for social reporting and being able to support translation of that with project and strategy teams
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google 360 and Omniture
- Extensive experience of social listening and social analytics
- Traditional marketing research is also a bonus
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits and a great office environment with a great culture. The agency also offer flexible working, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), birthday off, early finish Fridays, and many more including pension and healthcare insurance.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.