Social Content Editor wanted for Joseph Homes – the fast growing property development company. Supporting the Marketing Director, you’ll be working alongside 3rd party agencies to produce engaging content through graphics, copy and wider marketing tools. Executing campaigns, interacting, reporting and evaluating the content created and outputted, you’ll play a huge role in helping the company move forward – allowing you to express your creativity and develop key skills along the way.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms, trends and social marketing best practice
- Building and maintaining relationships with creative and production agencies
- Writing content for social channels and re-purposing it to be relevant to each channel
- Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or other Graphics design tools.
- Creating graphics for the internal business use and for external agency use
- Created presentations and reports both b2b and b2c
- Monitoring trends and developments in social media and advising on best practice
- Working on creative ideas on the conceptualisation of how to re-purpose content for social channels
- Champion social media knowledge, having experience attending courses, events and talks
About the role
Within this Social Content Editor role, you will be supporting the Marketing Director in the creation of content both through copywriting and graphics design. Focusing on all elements of social media, executing campaigns, interacting, reporting and evaluating the content created and outputted, this individual will play a play a huge role in the way the company moves forward with their social presence. Writing engaging and creative copy, interacting with the community and ensuring the company reaches to their target audience.
About the company
Joseph Homes is a fast growing property development company doing things differently. In just 10 years, they’ve gone from developing plots of 20 properties to selling off-plan with much larger plots. Using sustainable methods and being environmentally friendly and conscious about the environment, they are planning and building the right way. Putting the customer first and providing market leading services, Joseph Homes are driving their social media channels forward as they aim to be number one in the market.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.