Social Content Producer wanted to join a sport digital agency based in London, creating premium and engaging social content for a very niche sport client, initially on an exciting 3 year project creating content across luxury, travel and lifestyle.
This role is paying up to £50,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
The role is managing the production of all English language content for a major client on a global account. You will support ideation and will be responsible for shooting, capturing, editing high-end content, as well as uploading to all social channels along with a Community Manager, working very closely both with them and a Senior Producer.
What skills do you need?
- Overseeing content creation for social channels
- Excellent creative flair and always pushing for best in class content creation
- Shooting, capturing and editing all social assets
- Uploading content to all social channels with a Community Manager
- Capturing content for key events
- Supporting innovative channel specific content ideas
- Amazing knowledge of social media and how to produce channel specific content
- Strong knowledge of videography and digital production techniques
- Fluent in English with competency/fluency another language being an advantage but not a necessity
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £50,000 plus the opportunity to work with a really niche but exciting client, with high budget that will let you produce and create some really amazing work across a huge range of different industries.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.