Social Copywriter wanted for a huge content agency in London to work across some of the biggest global names in the world. Writing engaging creative b2b social copy, this role is a great opportunity to work on huge brands and work in a client facing environment, creating engaging shareable copy and have responsibility to present ideas to stakeholders.
This role is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
Within this Social Copywriter role, you will be working with the wider creative team, writing b2b social copy for channels such as LinkedIn, but also across the other social channels too. Creating content that is shareable and easy to follow, matching the TOV of the clients, you will be writing both long and short form content.
- Conceptualising, articulating, and writing engaging b2b social copy
- Creating and presenting creative copy to the client
- Amplifying ATL campaigns with a social first approach mainly across LinkedIn, but also Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Working closely across teams within the agency
- Working within a social media position within an agency environment
- Be and out the box think and proven history and creating shared content
- Comfortable working across all social platforms and creating relationships with them
- A proficient and competent writer with an eye for detail and accuracy
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000 in a diverse and exciting agency in the heart of London. With a great culture and exciting clients, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way and a lot of exciting work ahead.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.