Social Copywriter | Agency | London | £25,000 – £32,000
Social Copywriter wanted for a leading social media agency based in London. You will be working on global financial brand, creating content for their international sports sponsorship’s, assisting senior creative with ideas and also conceptualising copy for all social media channels. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is strong conceptual copywriter and social through and through to work for an amazing agency. You will have really dynamic thinking and will get to work with some of the most unique clients in the business and be at the forefront of creating shareable and viral content across all social platforms.
This role offers £25,000 – £32,000 dependent on experience.
- Concepting, articulating, and assisting with creative ideas
- Strong conceptual copywriter
- Assisting responses to client briefs with creative social solutions
- Working closely across teams and agencies
- Monitoring social trends and identifying creative content opportunities
- Passion for social media and creating conceptual copy across all social platforms
- Adapting social copy for different social platforms
- Be and out the box think and proven history and creating heavily shared content
- Ability to work closely with producers, designers, video editors and accounts teams
About the role
Within this Social Copywriter role you will be working assisting senior creatives with responding to briefs as well as creating dynamic conceptual copy for a huge financial brand.
About the company
My client is a leading social creative agency, who are constantly thriving for innovation within the company and for their clients. Their goal is to amaze customers and colleagues alike by using the key platforms to drive brand engagement.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@redcat-digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £25,000 – £32,000
RedCat Digital is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.
Industry: Social Media