Social Creative | Agency | London | £30,000 – £40,000
Social Creative wanted for a leading social media agency based in London overseeing the creative across several FMCG accounts. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is social through and through to work for an amazing agency who work with some of the most unique clients in the business and you will be at the forefront of creating shareable and viral content across all social platforms.
This role offers £30,000 – £40,000 dependent on experience.
- Concepting, articulating, and pitching creative ideas
- Responding to client briefs with creative social solutions
- Creating and presenting creative content decks to clients and prospects
- Working closely across teams and agencies
- Monitoring social trends and identifying creative content opportunities
- Acting as a creative thought leader within the team and the wider agency group
- Working within a social media position within an agency environment
- Be and out the box think and proven history and creating heavily shared content
- Able to nurture talent and manage stakeholders
- Using data to write a social strategy to tie in with creative
- Ability to work closely with producers, designers, video editors and accounts teams
About the role
Within this Social Creative role you will be working very closely with a globally renowned FMCG business and delivering on creative social campaigns across all social channels.
About the company
My client is a leading social creative agency, who are constantly thriving for innovation within the company and for their clients. Their goal is to amaze customers and colleagues alike by using the key platforms to drive brand engagement.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: TC@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: £30,000 – £40,000
Industry: Social Media