Social Editor wanted for one of London’s leading creative agencies. You’ll be working on the accounts for a global food brand and Travel company, whilst presenting and pitching to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is a creative copywriter and a confident pitcher for a client facing position. Working for a dynamic agency, you will creating engaging shareable copy and have responsibility to present ideas to stakeholders.
About the role
Within this Social Editor role, you will be leading the account for a global food brand and Travel company, being able to spot trends and be reactive, creating engaging copy fit for all social platforms. You will also have a variety of TOV, writing in both short and long from format, and pitching ideas in a clients facing environment.
- Conceptualising, articulating, and pitching creative ideas to clients
- Responding to client briefs with creative social solutions
- Pitching for new business along with expanding the portfolio of work across the account
- Creating and presenting creative copy to the client
- Amplifying ATL campaigns with a social first approach
- Working closely across teams and agencies
- Working within a social media position within an agency environment
- Be and out the box think and proven history and creating heavily shared content
- Working with influencers and partners
- Leading creative on the account
- Comfortable working across all social platforms and creating relationships with them
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.