Social Editor | Creative Agency | London | £35,000-£45,000
Social Editor wanted for one of London’s leading creative agencies working on the accounts for a global food brand and Travel company, whilst working on presenting and pitching to clients. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is a creative copywriter and a confident pitcher for a client facing position. Working for a dynamic agency, you will creating engaging shareable copy and have responsibility to present ideas to stakeholders.
This role offers up to £45,000 depending on experience.
- Concepting, articulating, and pitching creative ideas to clients
- Responding to client briefs with creative social solutions
- Pitching for new business along with expanding the portfolio of work across the account
- Creating and presenting creative copy to the client
- Amplifying ATL campaigns with a social first approach
- Working closely across teams and agencies
- Working within a social media position within an agency environment
- Be and out the box think and proven history and creating heavily shared content
- Working with influencers and partners
- Leading creative on the account
- Comfortable working across all social platforms and creating relationships with them
About the role
Within this Social Editor role, you will be leading the account for a global food brand and Travel company, being able to spot trends and be reactive, creating engaging copy fit for all social platforms. You will also have a variety of TOV, writing in both short and long from format, and pitching ideas in a clients facing environment.
About the company
My client is a leading dynamic social content agency, who are constantly thriving for innovation within the company and for their clients. Their goal is to amaze customers and colleagues alike by using the key platforms to drive brand engagement.
GET IN TOUCH
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
Phone: 0207 265 7800 Email: AS@RedCat-Digital.com
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Up to £45,000
Industry: Social Media