About the role:
Account Director required for a leading independent full service social media agency. The role will be hybrid working with 1 day a week onsite in the clients London office and potentially 1 – 2 days in the agency’s London workspace. The successful candidate will not only have excellent client service skills but will also be a social media native and be up to speed with the latest trends and the next big thing. This role will initially be predominately supporting one of the agencies key financial services account (B2C) so any experience of working in FS or a highly regulated industry would be a positive. Despite the sector my client is looking for someone that can still come up with creative / inspiring ideas and will enjoy the challenge of doing this.
The role will also have the following responsibilities:
- Build strong client relationships
- Spot opportunities for account growth
- Be excited by great work
- Lead on account planning & profitability
- Confident & clear communicator
- Support & grow other account managers
What skills you need:
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A Chameleon: You’re adaptable when it comes to approaching clients with ideas and solutions and have a high level of comfortability in front of senior stakeholders where you are seen as having an outstanding attitude and your positivity speaks volumes in professional meetings.
- Solutions-oriented: ability to identify red flags and recommend proactive solutions to mitigate any risk.
- Passionate: you are passionate about results and demonstrating a strong ROI for our clients.
- Outstanding communicator: you have the ability to present, sell ideas, develop presentations, POVs, provide thought leadership and drive innovation.
- Confidence and gravitas: As a great communicator, collaborator and negotiator you inspire confidence with everyone you work with. Articulate and persuasive when communicating work and ideas.
- Marketing savvy: You are expert in advising clients’ of best practices within Social and understanding the latest trends. You know how to build brands and are confident in your knowledge of the different marketing principles and disciplines.
- Continuously learning you love being the expert in the room and are continuously looking for ways to expand your knowledge.
- Proven experience of working as an Account Director within a marketing/creative agency account management team, leading accounts for high-profile brands (minimum 4 years).
- Proven experience within Social – managing and delivering Social campaigns.
- Proven experience in account forecasting, team training and client issue resolution.
- Proven commercial success by maintaining account profitability and achieving organic growth.
- Previous experience in managing large accounts with minimal supervision, ideally managing multiple markets.
- Strong leadership ability and previous line management experience
- Excellent organisational skills, including attention to detail and accuracy
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age