About the role:
Social Media Account Executive required for a leading creative adverting agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop you career in the social media team of one of London’s top agencies!
As an Account Executive (AE) you will be at the foundations of account management team. As a Social AE you are the person the team looks to get stuff sorted. To get everyone in the right place at the right time. As a social AE you will know what is going on and are always one step ahead. This role will be based in the London office 4 days per week.
The Role – Responsibilities and Capabilities
- You have started a career in social and you absolutely love staying up to date with the latest trends and are curious about where it’s going.
- Experience in managing social for brands, where you have been hands on, helping to plan content, write copy and provide input on creative assets delivered.
- Managing the day to day to ensure social campaigns go live effectively.
- Contribution to creative ideation sharing things you’ve seen that will be relevant inspiration and trends for the brands you’re working on.
- Experience working on day to day community management for brands is ideal.
- An analytical and critical mind, looking for answers as to why posts, creatives, influencers have performed the way they have whilst reporting.
- Understanding of social first production best practice and can advise clients on the latest content formats.
- Using social listening, scheduling and community management tools.
- Running today to deliver end to end Influencer marketing campaigns, talent partnerships and events.
- An understanding of paid social, in terms of formats, targeting and best practice nice to have.
- Understand the day to day finances on your account and be responsible for keeping project finance trackers & timesheets up to date
- Share key commercial data and business information with your wider team
- Deliver all tasks on the deadline OR flag where this is not possible to line managers in advance
- Demonstrate a strong sense of commercial responsibility – understanding the importance of POs and billing
- Learn to treat client and agency money as if your it were your own.
- Support pitch teams with financial administration – helping to track and protect costs
- Represent the Agency in a professional manner at all times, with clients and external partners
- Understand the landscape your client is operating in and the impact that has on their communication strategy as well as understanding their target audience, their relationship with the client’s brand and how this impacts messaging within a campaign.
- Articulate the different brand positions for your client’s key competitors
- Practice front-foot account management, planning ahead, knowing your timings inside out, knowing the team’s movements and planning around these commitments to ensure smooth project delivery
- Develop strong relationships with all client contacts
- Have excellent attention to detail. Making it your mission to know the clients brand guidelines inside and out, ensuring all presentations are delivered to the correct standard
- Support new business pitch teams with a can-do and proactive attitude
- Passionately care about great creative work. Identifying great work and articulating why
- Demonstrate good creative judgement and voice your opinion within creative conversations, including internal creative reviews
- Understand the difference between idea and execution
- Understand and interpret client feedback, and begin to interrogate and discuss with your internal account team
- Provide inspiration during creative briefings with relevant references
- Support creative presentations, by preparing all the stimulus to build the most compelling creative “sell” meeting for the clients
- Have an understanding of the overall process for production across different channels. Working with AMs and Producers to be able to create project timing and keep these up to date throughout the project.
- Read trade publications and keep a finger on the pulse of new exciting work both in and out of category
What skills you need:
This role will suit either someone with 1 – 2 years social media / account executive experience or potentially a graduate. I need someone that is supper motivated, hardworking, understands what is needed in a client facing role and is happy to work in the London office 4 days per week.
What they can offer you:
Along with a good benefits package this role also offers you the chance to learn from some of the best in the business and really help launch your career in the social media agency world.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.