About the role:
Social Media Account Manager (SAM) required for a leading creative advertising agency based in London. As Social Account Manager you will be on the frontline of client servicing and will know how to drive social projects and deliverables through the agency. You will build a network within the agency, knowing who to speak to in order to deliver best in class social. My client understand at this level you will still be learning your craft, while developing client relationships and understanding all the facets of Account Management. This role will be based in the London office 4 days per week.
Responsibilities and Capabilities
- Flair and passion for social media and social first creative, staying up to date with goings on, trends and having a clear point of view about where social media has been and where it’s going.
- Experience in managing multiple BAU social media accounts adapting content across different channels, showing a deep understanding of how they differ and how to optimise against each.
- Leading the execution of social campaigns effectively from strategy, creative, production, planning and reporting.
- Contribution to creative ideation, social strategy with finger on the pulse of the latest updates that will help the brands you work on in the industry.
- Having experience in community management for brands.
- Relish reporting and analytical use of data to drive optimisation and improvement in channel and strategic growth.
- Running social first production shoots and implementing best practice, leading counsel on how to optimise content creation for your clients.
- Understand your client’s business, how it makes money, the financial structure of the company and the commercial priorities for them as a business.
- Demonstrate an understanding of your client’s marketplace and the competition within it.
- Always look out for additional growth opportunities.
- Manage budgets and billing effectively by taking responsibility for managing finance trackers and working with your finance partner to ensure all POs and Invoicing is processed in a timely manner.
- Represent the Agency in a professional manner at all times, with clients and external partners
- Understand your individual client partner’s motivations, KPIs and targets.
- Work with all internal and external partners in a way that means you are in the driving seat, but they are on the journey with you.
- Practice front-foot account management – always anticipating what is next, answering questions before they can be asked, and using your skills to keep all members of the team updated and informed.
- Own and lead client facing status meetings and project updates
- Actively contribute to winning new business as part of a pitch team
- Play an active role in developing culturally relevant and effective socially-native work – you are part of creating the ZAG for every project.
- Show your passion for great creative work and use your own creative judgement to help identify brilliant ideas and protect their execution
- Articulate brand, campaign and executional ideas in a compelling fashion
- Understand the role that research plays within the creative process both in briefing and development. Actively participate in using these inputs
- Use your persuasive presentation skills to be able to develop your “sell” for the work
- Actively contribute and build on the client projects, throughout all stages of the creative development process. From Brief to Live.
- Interpret, understand, discuss and work through client feedback
- Confidently understand and discuss what is right creatively for that client, the brand and their brand journey. Understand where the agency is taking the work
- Have a solid grasp of the production process and support your creative team with protecting the craft in execution
- Share your knowledge and perspectives on key industry trends and creative work
- Bring all of you to work, your passions, your hobbies, creative pursuits and side hustles
- Always look for ways to improve, better the output and look for innovative solutions.
- Lead by example, motivating your direct reports and the team around you by your high standards, reliance and determination
- Bring forward ideas and initiatives, drawing on your experience and knowledge from outside of the industry
- Contribute to agency life beyond delivering within your team
What skills you need:
I am looking for a social native that has proven experience within the client service sector ideally for another leading agency.
I am also looking for someone with the following experience:
- Understand big brand process and agency process at this level – the account you will be working on is very process driven client
- Be strategic but understanding that this will still be a hybrid role – of understanding strategy, creative, community management, content creation & platform understanding.
- Feel comfortable advising client and pushing for their point of view and changing their mind
- Be excited by a. the brand b. the agency and c. being part of a growing social team – understanding that there will be challenges but huge opportunities.
What they can offer you:
Along with a good benefits package this role also offers you the chance to learn from some of the best in the business and really help develop your career in the social media agency world.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.