Social & Community Specialist required for a high growth international sporting organization based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this fast paced and growing organisation. Day to day you will be managing the flow of social content across the primary and affiliate social accounts. The successful candidate will have previous hands-on experience creating campaigns in the major social advertising platforms and also have the ability to report insights and measure key performance drivers. Any experience in Photoshop and Video editing would be highly beneficial.
About the role
As social media & Community Specialist your primary role will be managing the flow of social content across the primary and affiliate social accounts. This will include:
● Channelling existing content ensuring alignment with campaign objectives
● Writing captions in our desired tone and house style in order to maximise engagement
● Adapting headlines and image choices to tailor the optimum posts to our audience
● Reporting regularly on what is working and what isn’t, and coming up with recommendations on how they can improve their social media strategy
● Monitoring platform analytics, such as daily traffic.
● Daily management of social accounts including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, &
Instagram and any other platform
● Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point
out key areas of importance in accordance with objectives.
● Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across Paid Social and Paid Media
What skills do you need?
● Previous hands-on experience creating campaigns in the major Social advertising platforms
(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, etc.) within either a leading sports agency of for a sporting brand
● Excellent written and verbal skills – must be able to capture and embed the tone of voice
● Reporting & measurement – ability to craft impactful insights about key performance drivers
and present in a digestible manner internally.
● Previous excel skills with an understanding of basic formulas and functions used for data
● Can manage numerous projects concurrently and consistently to deliver high-quality work to
timescale (works well under pressure and to short deadlines)
● A real passion for Social, Digital, Paid activity and a hunger to develop.
● Always pushing to innovate and simplify processes
● Strong content flow management skills
● Video and photo editing experience – preferably using Adobe Suite
● Has a high level of precision and attention to detail when it comes to your work. The ideal
candidate will be a perfectionist who would never publish content without it having been
thoroughly checked through
What can they offer you?
My client are a well backed, exciting high growth international sporting organisation and this offers the successful candidate the chance to learn the inner workings of a small but fast-growing business. You will have the opportunity to work along side some great people with fantastic experience that are willing to share the knowledge and help you grow in your role and career.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.