Social Media Executive required by an exciting, online publisher start-up, who are looking to add to their Social Media team. Growing the publishers offering this a new role that will be pivotal in growing their known proposition in the automotive community. The role will be a great development opportunity to further grow an already well-performing.
About the role
As one of the members of the Audience growth team, you’ll work alongside some of the best people in the industry. This an established arm of the business and has been growing excellently over the past 3 years since its inception.
The Social Media Executive will be responsible for:
- Finding and creating original content for all social media accounts, mainly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter with smaller platforms as well.
- Monitoring the platform analytics, daily traffic engagement etc,
- Monitoring trends in the market and running competitor analysis.
The Social Media Executive will have:
- Proven experience in a social media marketing role previously.
- Passion for Cars and automotive industry is an absolute must!
- High attention to detail and works with great precision.
- Able to communicate effectively in everything you do, across internal communications with stakeholders, original content for audiences and any external communications with external stakeholders.
- Able to analyse and react to market trends, and able to adapt strategy based on analytics.
Please submit your details for more information about this opportunity:
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.