Social Media Executive wanted for one of the most exciting creative content agencies in London, and one of the most recognisable food and retail brands on the planet. As a social media executive you will be responsible for the maintenance and measurement of all social media channels, as well as the planning and delivery of all social content.
This role is paying up to £22,000 dependent on experience.
About the role
You will be working on one of the largest food and retails brands on the planet. Planning all social content and supporting on analysis of social metrics to ensure the wider creative team are adapting are able to drive digital growth through social media.
What skills do you need?
- Monitoring and uploading content to all social channels – with a particular interest in YouTube and Pinterest
- Using social media tools to analyse engagement and trends
- Creating weekly and quarterly reports to support future seasonal content plans
- Working with senior creatives and brainstorming creative ideas – adding valuable input from a social perspective
- Support and deliver social analysis and reports
- Huge passion for social media
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £22,000 plus and a great office environment where you can release your creativity across the team. There is a great culture and a great agency to get stuck into creating exciting campaigns and content, but also having the opportunity to worth with passionate, content creators for a global leading brand.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.