Social Media Executive required for a leading digital content agency based in London. – Please note remote working will be in place for the foreseeable future.
This role will be supporting the Senior Social Media Manager with the day to day running of a number of B2B social handles of a leading financial services account. Please note you must have some commercial social media experience in either business to business content or financial services industries for this position.
About the role
The Social Media Executive will be supporting the Senior Social Media Manager in the management of all day-to-day issues relating to the successful running of one of the agency’s largest social accounts. This will include crafting social post copy, help maintain the social media content calendar along with looking at the performance and analytics of the social posts and reporting these back to the Senior Social Media Manager.
What skills do you need?
The successful candidate must have the following skills and experience:
- Proven commercial social media experience working either in a B2B or Financial Services environment
- Excellent knowledge of social media channels
- Strong editorial background (attention to detail is critical)
- Confident using Microsoft Excel and processing data / social metrics
- Knowledge of Adobe is preferred but not essential
- Able to work within extremely tight deadlines, including live social coverage
- Excellent organisational skills, able to multi-task
- Good communication, influence and negotiation skills
- Action-orientated, self-starter, proactive and highly motivated
- Creative and innovative approach
- Good customer service skills
- Proficient Written/Verbal and Numeric abilities
- Effective team player – able to work well under pressure
What can they offer you?
My client is a leading content agency based in London. They offer a supportive and collaborative environment and this roles offers you a great chance to learn from some of the best in the industry!
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.