Social Media Manager wanted to join an exciting and creative agency in London. Working across an array of clients, ranging from FMCG to Retail. Being Creative but analytical is very important, writing monthly client reports and being able to report on campaign performance, whilst being able to conceptualise ideas alongside wider creatives and copywriters, this role is a great opportunity to work in a diverse and fast paced team that strive to create award winning campaigns.
About the role
You will be working within an exciting team of creatives. Creating and conceptualising social campaigns across the main channels, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube. Doing some of the day-to-day community management, writing social copy, analysing campaign performance whilst being in a client facing environment, and be creating content calendars, this is an exciting role where you can develop and grow as an individual.
What skills do you need?
- Experienced writing client reports and working in a client facing position, managing stakeholders
- Managed content calendars, both weekly and monthly, including forecasting
- Be a creative at heart, experienced coming up with campaign concepts
- A self-starter, someone passionate about Social Media and social process
- Great written communication, experience writing social copy
- Experienced with using tools such as Sprinklr and Hootsuite
- A background in Creative Advertising or Creative Copywriting
- Been working within the Creative Agency space across multiple accounts
What can they offer you?
A great culture and exciting clients, they have a lot of opportunity and exciting projects on the way and a lot of exciting work ahead.
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.