Social Media Manager wanted to work for a new global climate change and efficient energy business based in Buckinghamshire on the outskirts of West London (20 mins from Paddington). The is a completely new position so will need someone that’s able to set an entirely new organic social media strategy and execute across all platforms. You will be working with a team of content creators that will help create your assets.
This role is paying between £33,000 – £40,000 plus benefits dependent on experience.
About the role
In this position you will be responsible for the entire social output – strategy, community management , all of it! This means that you need to be a self starter as you will be working autonomously and is a real chance to own social media for a business which is going to be the future of how we use energy and tackle climate change.
What skills do you need?
- Managing multiple social media accounts at once across several platforms
- Overseeing social media strategy
- Creating innovative and engaging social specific content to drive growth
- Analysing social campaigns, ensuring all content in on brand and on trend
- Working with teams across the planet to establish social strategy for different markets
- Competitor analysis
- Engaging with social media users, and using them to the grow the brand and visibility
- High enthusiasm for career growth
- A HUGE passion for climate change and renewable energy!
What can they offer you?
A salary of up to £35,000 plus benefits, and the chance make a huge difference in the world. Also to be the leading social voice within a growing organisation. The position also includes up to 10% bonus, fresh fruit daily, WFH 2 – 3 days p/w (even when pandemic is over), onsite Tennis courts, Friday lunches paid for and incredible peaceful surroundings and greenery
Submit your details for more information about this opportunity.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment for ourselves and our clients. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, natural origin, genetics, disability or age.